Unite Texas is a coordinated care network of health and social service providers. Partners in the network are connected through Unite Us‘ shared technology platform, which enables them to send and receive electronic referrals, address people’s social needs, and improve health across communities. Unite Texas is built in partnership with Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG), Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF), the University of Houston College of Medicine, CareAllies, Apex Health, Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute, Texas Association of Community Health Centers, and Titus Regional Medical Center.
The network is supported by a Texas-based Unite Us team focused on community engagement, network health and optimization, and customer success.
Joining the network is at no cost for community-based organizations and many organizations that are considered part of the safety net, like community health centers, tribal clinics, and mental health centers.
Unite Texas grew out of three networks that were originally serving veterans and military families across the state. Now, we’re expanding to serve all Texans, learning from the invaluable lessons of the partners that forged the way.
- 2017: Our first network launched, TXServes San Antonio, in partnership with AmericaServes and Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG).
- 2018: The TXServes North Texas network launched, in partnership with AmericaServes, MetroCare, and the United Way of Tarrant County.
- 2019: The TXServes RGV network launched in partnership with AmericaServes and funded by the Valley Baptist Legacy Foundation. Tropical Texas Behavioral Health acts as the coordination center for veterans and military families in the Valley.
- 2020: The TXServes San Antonio network was renamed to be the Texas Veterans Network, with AACOG acting as the coordination center for veterans and military families in greater San Antonio, the Coastal Bend, and the Laredo regions.
- 2020: We unified the work across the state to form Unite Texas – providing a single centralized network for health and social care providers.
- Today: The network continues to grow as we expand into more regions and across all populations.
Resources for Partners
Click on the resources below to learn more about Unite Florida.